[pianotech] Simulated Nose Bolt

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Oct 31 19:00:08 MDT 2012

Hmmmmm. I guess the latter suggestion might be a possibility. My first assumption was that maybe their 9-foot model had a nose bolt there in the treble, so they thought one on their smaller piano would look good there also - even if it didn't have a function.

Just thought it might be interesting. Funny things about these pianos......

Terry Farrell