[pianotech] Pitch Raising Program (Joe Garrett)

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 31 23:52:56 MDT 2012

Ron said:
"It's bad enough that you agree that your name will remain on any
arbitrarily changed or distorted version of what you actually wrote,
without a means of correction. I find that someone's editing of what I
write rarely says what I wrote."

Ron,
I totally agree. However, those two articles, did not get one edit. They
were printed as I wrote them! How the hell that happened I don't have a
clue.<G> Lucky, I guess.
Best,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.