[pianotech] Repair to console music desk

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 00:20:38 MDT 2012

Jurgen

It all depends on bad the break is. If the wood is still there, both front and back, but just split, you can drop some CA glue in the hole, put the screw in, and hold the sides together with your fingers while it sets. Anything beyond that might need to be rebuilt, with either wood builder, or more extensive wood working.

Wim