[pianotech] Tacoma, WA

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 15:14:01 MDT 2012

The worst DC story I have was a client who didn't read, or understand what
the light panel meant. She thought that the yellow LED light meant it was
low on water, and that the red LED (the pad one) meant it was REALLY low on
water. So she added water trying to make the red light go out, to no avail.
This eventually led to a new carpet in the living room!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter