[pianotech] Thermoworks hygrometers, etc.

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Sep 9 15:17:30 MDT 2012

On 9/9/2012 2:28 PM, Rob McCall wrote:

> It's well within my budget, it's compact and easy to carry, easy to
> read, and I find it accurate enough for the work I do. They say 3%,
> you want 2%...  That's irrelevant to me, although it may be what you
> need. The price, features, accuracy, and customer support add up to a
> winner for me.

Rob,
I agree. I find that absolute accuracy is not of much use to me, but I
do want good repeatability on readings, even if they're both 3% off
absolute. What's important to me is the difference between RH% readings
from visit to visit, to a fair degree of accuracy. You bet the point
spread, right?

Uh-oh, sorry, that was an analogy.
Ron N