[pianotech] Steinway leather lid buttons

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at frontier.com
Wed Sep 12 20:40:41 MDT 2012

It's all leather.  The large thin disc, which will be the outside of the
finished button, is something soft and flexible with whatever finish you
want on the outside. The thicker core piece is shoe sole leather.  I
don't know the proper names for what I use - Whenever my supply runs low
I visit the bargain bin at Tandy.