[pianotech] Multitool strikes again!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 15 09:40:24 MDT 2012

I'm in the process of inserting a digital keyboard into a square grand that
could not be repaired. The base for the unit needed to be trimmed. I
clamped a straight edge onto the base and cranked up the multitool. Went
right through the 1/2" MDF and grounding foil w/o a hitch. I used the half
circle cutter. Neat and straight. It was that or take ALL of the components
off of the base and run it through the bandsaw/table saw. A real time
saver, just like my Makita reciprical saw for cutting metal...with
control!<G>
Have a good Weak End..
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.