[pianotech] Action ratio measuring

Nicholas Gravagne ngravagne at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:53:24 MDT 2012

Yes RE the Action Analysis paper. Years ago someone put me onto this. Been
through it with a fine tooth comb; ran all the numbers, every single
formula,  added drawings and spreadsheets, and cross-referenced critical
sections of it with my own work, and verified everything to my own
satisfaction.

The paper is well done. I hold a few minor differences in how Mr. Mallory
set things up; but in terms of approach, grasp of the subject matter and
follow through (along with a broader grasp of physics and mathematics),
this is fine work.

Nick

I wonder if you  ( or anyone ) had read this analysis-

--
Nick Gravagne, RPT
AST Mechanical Engineering