[pianotech] Action Ratio measuring

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu Sep 20 09:59:26 MDT 2012

I'm not sure how this will look after going through the ether, but this is
the drawing I use. As you can (hopefully) see, my lines of measure are a
little different than those given by David L.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

del at fandrichpiano.com - ddfandrich at gmail.com