[pianotech] mold!

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Wed Sep 26 14:51:10 MDT 2012

Nowhere near as bad as the one in Scotland.

Conovers are fun pianos, not to be idly thrown away. No one is making
any more pianos
like this one.

Have you thought of blasting with walnut shells? Or beadblasting? I'd
take the parts off first,
to get good access to every side, and because the beads can wedge
EVERYWHERE when the whole
action is blasted. (Don't ask me how I know ... probably still a lot of
beads in there.)

Susan Kline