[pianotech] pulley key...

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 27 07:37:08 MDT 2012

Impressive key. Perhaps someone at the factory thought the bottom was the top and cut the oval?  BTW, what kind of wood is that? Doesn't look like spruce or basswood or poplar - looks more like mahogany or luan or something of that sort. I'm sure I've run across a Kincaid spinet in my wanderings - but I honestly can't say I remember  :-).  Are they as lovely as the "Grand" spinet (not the spinet grand)?

Terry Farrell