[pianotech] pulley key...

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 11:53:47 MDT 2012

But, have the Asian entry level pianos taken a higher road? Not the ones
I've dealt with...grands no less...big time PSOs.

Jim

I beg to disagree. Although not the best pianos out there, in my opinion the pianos coming out of Asia now are much better than the crap that came out of North Carolina and Memphis back in the 80's. Maybe 20 years ago the Asian pianos were bad, but for the last couple of years the quality is pretty good.

Wim