[pianotech] More Wierd - Must be the full moon<G>

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Sun Sep 30 21:41:19 MDT 2012

A very little bit of research will reveal that C.F. Stein actually did exist
and he did design pianos. Whether they were any good is open to question but
he was fairly well known during his day.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

 <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> del at fandrichpiano.com -
<mailto:ddfandrich at gmail.com> ddfandrich at gmail.com