[pianotech] Humbly questioning choice of words, was Re: Totally glueless

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Feb 1 13:32:03 MST 2013

On 2/1/2013 2:06 PM, Mike Spalding wrote:

> I sincerely hope you're incorrect
> regarding the futility of trying to communicate.

That would be fine with me. I've been wrong for much less worthy causes.

> I think in future, when describing a belief on this forum, I shall say:
> "my experience and logic lead me to conclude.."

As I said, people have an absolute genius for complicating things. "I
think", accompanied with reasoning as necessary ought to get it, I
think, unless you're stating an unsubstantiated belief.

I need a bowl of ice dream. Want one?
Ron N