[pianotech] Humbly questioning choice of words, was Re: Totally glueless

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 14:37:33 MST 2013

In Thumps context, I think/believe the word accept would have been a good choice.

At this point I'm bowing out of the discussion, Ron. Why it is that you
refuse to (accept) believe that both phenomena may be at play in the excitement
of a soundboard so that it emits an audible tone ( and so both phenomena
contribute to it) I do not know.

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos