[pianotech] vibration stuff

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Sun Feb 3 04:45:34 MST 2013

Thanks Ron—that's a very cool and informative site. I was fascinated by the page on tuning fork behavior. I'm puzzled however by his statement in the clang mode section that "the human ear does not hear frequencies below 500 HZ very well". I've always thought that we could hear down to 50 HZ or something like that. Maybe I'm something fundamental here (no pun intended).

Allen Wright