[pianotech] Square Grand sound clips and pics

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 10 11:21:18 MST 2013

All,
I would like to explain my previous posts on this subject. They were simply
critiques. I was not intending to be negative. Terry's undertaking is
really beautiful! Most technicians would not even have attempted this and
many would just done a ho-hum "rebuild" and left it at that. Terry's
effort, imo, has brought back to life an instrument that deserves far more
consideration. Squares are commonly dismissed as "worthless" which imo are
not. I commend Terry for his effort and his marvelous craftsmanship! Way to
go Terry!
Best Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.