[pianotech] Website

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun Feb 10 15:52:31 MST 2013

The photograph on the home page appears to be one that I sent to this
list some time ago.  It's the one in the house with underfloor heating,
about which we had some discussion.

This photo is the intellectual property of the piano's owner - I did not
take it, he did.  While I had his permission to send it to this list in
connection with discussions about his piano, I do not have authority to
permit any other use of it.

If desired, I can supply the email address of the photograph's owner so
that private arrangements can be made.

We do need to be careful, i think, about the intellectualy property
rights of images sent to this list.

Best regards,

David.