[pianotech] Intellectual property

Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:08:07 MST 2013

David,
As  a member of the PTG you have the option of contacting the Members'
Rights Committee (go to the Members section of www.ptg.org, and click the
Committees link) to consult on this matter.
You might also wish to correspond with Clint Sears at the PTG Home Office,
as he ought be able to advise you regarding what "terms of service" may
apply in this case. If Clint doesn't know off the top of his head, he can
consult with our Executive Director for further direction.
Yours truly,
Patrick Draine RPT, NERVP