[pianotech] Plastic Flange Replacement (Susan Kline)

Arlie Rauch adarpub at midrivers.com
Wed Feb 13 15:13:26 MST 2013

Some years back I was asked to work on one such which had the plastic damper levers, flanges, and back checks.  The piano had nostalgic value to the customer.  A few years after that work I received a very nice call from her telling me that her son had learned music on that piano and had just received a superior rating at state music festival on, I think, a bass guitar Bach performance.  She just wanted to thank me for making that piano useable for them.  Her call certainly made my day!  The piano has all wood parts now, and, though it has never been a powerful piano, is doing duty just fine in their home.
Arlie Rauch