[pianotech] Fwd: Nordiska action bracket

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 13 21:43:30 MST 2013

Sorry, Nordiska is no longer made.  Baldwin purchased the factory where they were made.  Not saying you couldn't maybe find a bracket that works from another brand, but I'm not sure how you would get parts or know if there were other pianos using the same parts.  I'd call some reps and see what they say.  Geneva International, the original importer, no longer deals in pianos.
The dealer I worked for carried Nordiska.  I've not seen this kind of problem with them.
Paul McCloud
San Diego