[pianotech] action parts

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 14 18:51:08 MST 2013

Hi Marshall:
Samick isn't responding? You might also call Pianotek and see if they carry a replacement.
I usually try to repair them. I cut a shallow slot across the crack and lay in a piece of thread with CA glue. Clamp the crack closed first, pin removed. Hit with accelerator. Thread acts like a splint to hold crack closed. Repin, done.
Paul

Paul McCloud
AccuronePianoService.com