[pianotech] other action fixes

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Thu Feb 14 21:54:19 MST 2013

Marshall,

I have about 6 cases in my truck - one for each MAJOR group of parts & supplies (action, keyboard (leveling punchings,
etc), player, string & related, etc)

The case are from - where else - Harbor Freight - the rectangular silver or black aluminum cases (they're cheap but sturdy)

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result?q=Aluminum+cases

You might have to add on to your arsenal of cases.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding