[pianotech] action parts

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 04:58:20 MST 2013

Try:
Jane Jones
Samick Piano Service Manager
Samick Music Corporation
1329 Gateway Drive
Gallatin, TN 37066
615-206-0077 xt. 148
615-296-4137 FAX
jjones at smcmusic.com
www.smcmusic.com

Bill Fritz, St Louis

From:
Marshall Gisondi <pianotune05 at hotmail.com>

To:
pianotech at ptg.org

Subject:
[pianotech] action parts

Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:19:27 -0500

Hi Everone,
I sent an e-mal yesterday about this Hyundai piano.  I know it was made by Samick.  I'm wondering what action is in this piano and how do I get a wippen for it just in case the birds eye is cracked.   I know to some it might sound rediculous to have a wippen if all I need is a repinning, but one never knows.  I wouldn't think a 20yr old or so piano would have a cracked birds eye, but why take a chance? so any ideas on who made this action and where I can get parts for it?  Thanks
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi
MARSHALL'S PIANO SERVICE
215-510-9400