[pianotech] cracked/split birdseyes, etc.

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 16 10:08:29 MST 2013

Al said:
"Joe G, I thought I was the only one in the world using this method. I've
been doing this since the late 60's."

Al,
We are constantly Re-inventing techniques in this biz.<G> It's what I've
been doing forever. It's because we exist in a vacuum, so to speak, with
little or no interaction with other technicians, on a regular basis. Yes,
this forum and other things like big meets in the Guild, etc., can make it
less bad, but this phenomena continues.<G> If more techs would extend
invitations to their shops, etc., it would help this problem/situation.
Best,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police