[pianotech] Bending Sostenuto mounts

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Feb 16 23:09:10 MST 2013

That isn't the question, the question is whether the brackets can be bent
after the tray pivots are relocated in order that they remain parallel.  The
reason to bend, if possible, rather than remount is because it's less work.
I prefer less work if it produces the same result.  Remounting the brackets
if they can be bent would be unnecessary work.

I think I got my answer though, nobody's sure about bending them.

That's what I figured which is what I will now go do, figure, that is.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com