[pianotech] Prepared frickin'piano and damaged bass strings

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Tue Feb 19 10:45:06 MST 2013

Curious if there is any way to trace back to find out if the policy was or
was not communicated to the pianist?

Possibly the pianist has liability insurance.

I would really like to avoid a similar situation at the venue I work.

I have dealt with string pluckers at the university where I worked years ago
but it has not come up here yet.

Your experience is the ultimate.

Gene

  _____