[pianotech] Fork and piano temperature/pitch

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:28:58 MST 2013

Well, Joe, you can carry all that stuff around with you if you want. :-)
I'm gonna stick with carrying my basic tuning-only kit.

For whatever it's worth, I use a Sanderson Accu-Fork. But I have a
traditional fork for backup in another kit.

Keeping it simple....

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS