[pianotech] Ampicophobia

Larry Fisher RPT larry_fisher at pdxtuner.com
Fri Feb 22 15:06:05 MST 2013

Sorry Ed.  I re-read your post and I see you just want to remove the piano action and not the player action.  My bad, first cup of coffee, eyes not clear yet, brain never has been.  High fever at a young age and such.

Carry on.  OH BTW the screws for the key slip are in the usual place but you access them with a really long screwdriver through the closed drawer  .......  laying on your back  ......  hoping there’s no dogs nearby.  Good luck.