[pianotech] Re Player Piano

John Ross jrpiano at bellaliant.net
Sat Feb 23 14:49:01 MST 2013

I have a Duo-Art Pianola, upright Weber piano, that was given to me.
I am intending to fix it up for my own use.
I have ran into my first problem, a major one.
It seems as if pot metal problems have been with us for a while.
The two pulleys, one on the motor and one on the pump, will disintegrate if I touch them. They are all swelled and cracked.
Is there a source for them? Obviously more specifics would be forthcoming.
One is double channelled, the other is triple channelled.
Any information would be appreciated.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia