[pianotech] Say goodbyebye Folks

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 12:27:37 MST 2013

Goodbye Joe me gotta go me Oh! My Oh!
And so goes my membership.
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT

 Joe.. Why give up your membership because Pianotech will no longer be? What did we do before Pianotech? It has been a good way of communicating, but it's not the only way. I don't know how this new Google thing will work, but I'm willing to give it a try. And, as has been reported, even the new myptg will be improved.

Don't throw out the baby with the bath water.

Wim