[pianotech] Say goodbyebye Folks

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 24 12:34:37 MST 2013

Has it not occurred to the leadership that many of us are old, not given to
change, don't expect to follow every new-fangled technology because we're
not going to be around long enough to keep up with it? If what I understand
to be true, and leadership is supposed to serve the will of the people, this
sucks.   I've tried to get on the "new fangled" stuff a couple of times and
found it confusing and therefore quite useless. This list is where I gain
information and learn. If this goes away, I think the PTG in the everyday
affairs of business becomes quite meaningless. We become cut off from one
another- those of us who use this as our major communication device.

Let the children have their new toys, but don't kill us oldsters off before
our time.
Les bartlett