[pianotech] Kimball Petite Grand

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Feb 24 13:34:38 MST 2013

Well said, Ron. This has long been one of my greatest frustrations as a
tech, doing a procedure differently that produces desired results cost
effectively, but having some other tech building himself up as an expert in
condemning what I've done to a customer/dealer that doesn't know any better.
The same thing happens in any number of other professions. Doctors, for
example, can actually have their licenses revoked for not following
"accepted practices and treatments" even though they get good results and
their patients love them. Kind of stifles creativity and ingenuity, don't
you think?

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802