[pianotech] Kawai grand question

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Sun Feb 24 16:34:21 MST 2013

Terry,

The GE pianos have been around in various sizes since the 1980s.

The RX pianos are the main line of grands, were introduced in 1995 when they
replaced the KG and GS pianos.  The RX grands will be replaced by the new GX
grands starting next month.

The GM-10 is the little baby grand of the bunch, is the only grand piano
Kawai has made in our Indonesian factory.

A visit the Kawai US web site might help a little.  In the Technical Support
area there is a chart of the various Kawai grand models.

Don Mannino