[pianotech] Say goodbyebye Folks

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Feb 24 17:23:37 MST 2013

The pianotech site at Google+ is really easy to use. I am always logged onto
Google anyway on my computer for Gmail and Calendar. Plus I use Android
phone that is also always connected. My phone automatically uploads my
pictures to Google and from there it is super easy to share them with the
Pianotech forum and make a post.

It is really easier to use than this email list and much more versatile. And
readable, and easier to comment, or just give a "like". I get a mail
notification for new posts and I can comment simply by hitting reply. The
only drawback to it right now is not enough of you have moved over to it.

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802