[pianotech] Say goodbyebye Folks

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 10:26:22 MST 2013

I agree with many other comments that the problems with the new list are
primarily the user friendliness (takes too long), posting photo problems,
and the fractured aspect of the various communities and associated cross
posting issues.  Looking for various other lists to subscribe to is just too
much trouble and creating even more fracturing and dilution, in my view.
The junk mail/pop up/invasiveness of google has no appeal for me.  It's too
bad that the problems couldn't, or wouldn't be resolved.  A valuable
resource will be lost, or at least diminished.

Come April 1st I think I will simply take a permanent (or at least
semi-permanent until something changes for the better) break from the
list(s).

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com