[pianotech] Say goodbyebye Folks

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Feb 25 11:25:11 MST 2013

On 2/25/2013 11:59 AM, Alan Eder wrote:
> As yet another long-time dues-paying and fully enfranchised member of
> PTG, I just wanted to add my voice to the growing chorus of those of us
> who find this list both extremely valuable and handy and think it would
> be the height of irony for our organization to jettison what is for many
> the single most valuable tool we have towards furthering our
> professional development in real-time and on a day-to-day basis.

Case in point of this list's value for education: I just learned that
irony was a synonym for stupidity!

Note please, that those personally responsible for all this don't
participate on pianotech. They either aren't interested in learning
anything piano related, or already know everything and aren't interested
in sharing any of it.
Ron N