[pianotech] Say goodbyebye Folks

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 13:57:27 MST 2013

Jim wanted numbers. If I recall, Pianotech is costing us about $30k per year. It was also administered for free by a couple of members. If we pay the HO to do that work, the cost of maintaining the list will be in the $50K range. With 100 subscribers, that would come to $500 per year. Any takers?

Wim

Sent from my iPhone