[pianotech] Google groups

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Mon Feb 25 15:09:48 MST 2013

Terry, you sould be able to send and receive emails to and from the
Google pianotech group in just the same way as you can to this List.  (I
am talking about the Google group, set up by John Delacour 16 months
ago, not the more recent Google+ group, which I haven't properly looked
into yet).

Best regards,

David.
.