[pianotech] Google groups

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 15:37:21 MST 2013

Hi, Terry:
I'm going bald too, but this list thing is accelerating the process.
If you use an email reader, you should be able to set it up to get messages from any email account, including gmail or whatever, and pull them into the program.  I use Zimbra by VMware.  Free.  I have three accounts which all import into Zimbra, and it will organize the emails automatically based upon the Subject.  I have my gmail account, my earthlink account and my website email account all in there, and I can add any other account that I want to.  You need the information from the ISP to configure the accounts.  It might do it automatically, but I don't remember.  Google will have the information for you to use, you have to find it.  I'd tell you how to find it but I'm now late for an appointment.
Paul McCloud