[pianotech] Protest the loss of PianoTech by responding

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:06:53 MST 2013

Yep.

And count me also as one who is concerned about how the organization seems
to be leaning. Seems to be very heavy expenses toward the non-essentials.
Home Office growing more than it should...so it seems.

Not to mention to the THOUSANDS that were wasted on this Higher Logic mess.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS