[pianotech] Protest the loss of PianoTech by responding

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Mon Feb 25 16:39:10 MST 2013

Good call Dale.

As I look back, I remember that I "found" the PTG through this list. The
knowledgeable banter allowed me to formulate my approaches to rebuilding
and tech-hood in a way that no other venue did or could have. The
mindless loss of this list, with the list being an entity of PTG, puts
my continued membership in the PTG in serious question for me.

I have no interest in using the myptg.org website. This after using it
and trying to be a reasonable web savvy "team player" for a year.
Resources outside the PTG seem to be performing the web based chat
function far better than the PTG. Add to that that the PTG is actively
shunting my participation away from the organization...uhh, I still find
this hard to believe...I supppose I will, should this site be killed,
take the hint and walk with it.

Its too bad too, as the organization is in theory a valuable resource.
Rather I should say some of the people in the organization are valuable
resources and friends. They will continue to be valuable freinds, but I
will leave the organization to self-cannibalizing itself... I really
don't quite get it...

The bottom line is that my continued membership is questionable at this
time.

Those of you who are lurkers, please register your protest by responding
in a way that is comfortable for you.

Jim Ialeggio

--
Jim Ialeggio