[pianotech] Google groups

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Mon Feb 25 18:20:39 MST 2013

A perfectly valid objection to the "cloud computing" way of things.

If the pianotech run on Google servers goes away some day, how can you
guarantee its contents were preserved for the future, in the way we are
able with the Mailman list archives on the server we control?

It seems like it would be a good idea to set up a machine subscriber to the
Google Group that automatically stores the emails it receives in an archive
that is under our control...