[pianotech] Illustrated Guide to Google Group signup

Jim Moy jimmoy at outlook.com
Mon Feb 25 20:57:38 MST 2013

That's how they can process your confirmation reply with no other input from you. If you just hit reply, and your mailer is not set to auto-quote the original message, the body may be blank. In which case, if you happen to leave the subject as-is, they have a number they can look up in their list of pending subscriptions, and verify you really do own the email address for which the request was made.

Jim