[pianotech] google groups - Horace

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 26 00:57:28 MST 2013

Horace,
My god man, why are you the only one that has shed some sane light on this
huge Cluster%$#??? Is there any reason that this could not be implemented
ASAP? Another question: Why is it that our "Electronics Communications
Committee" people don't know about this possibility? I'm totally blown
away. And actually, only grasp about 1/10th of your explanation, as I'm
really a computer Klutz! I know just enough about computers to be utterly
dangerous.
Horace, please avail yourself and get us out of this damned mess! I implore
you. PLEASE?? (If nothing else, do it for the memory of Newton.)
Best Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police