[pianotech] Free at last!

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Tue Feb 26 03:53:42 MST 2013

We may still be leaving out something important - we do not want our little
revolution to go unnoticed.  For those of you who have not already done it -
You should go onto the HL site one last time (I know, I know, but you have
to stifle that gag reflex) and somewhat loudly post that you will
immediately forthwith be unsubscribing from this POS or whatever choice term
you want to use, never to return.  Lots of people should do that.

Will Truitt