[pianotech] Free at last!

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at frontier.com
Tue Feb 26 05:57:20 MST 2013

John,

Are you referring to this tiny, vague, entry in the minutes of the 2012
Council?

"C12-047  Ron Berry moved and Bruce Dornfeld seconded a motion to:
continue running the
mail list servers for at least six
months and charge the Electronic Communications
Committee to look at other alternatives."

So, where is the ECC report on alternatives, or the public announcement
regarding the decision to kill the list on 4-1?

I agree that life always finds a way.  I'm less disturbed by the death
of the list than I am by the behavior of the killers.

Mike