[pianotech] Google groups (Horace)

Phil- EMVKEYS phil at emvkeys.ca
Tue Feb 26 10:14:41 MST 2013

I, for one, would pay my share to keep this list going.

Having said that, I’m on another list which appears in format and delivery to be very similar to this one. The kind souls who operate the one I have in mind do it for free. Members have offered to pay and the administrator still does it for the love of the craft. It is a large, very active list with a global membership of mostly highly qualified technicians.

Whatever, I can’t believe the real cost of $30k is accurate. I’m thinking that figure is a typo, an uneducated guess or a travesty.

Phil