[pianotech] Protest the loss of PianoTech by responding

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Feb 26 11:41:29 MST 2013

On 2/26/2013 11:20 AM, John Formsma wrote:
> Former RPT? Yes, I've thought about that for myself. Never really
> considered it until all this junk with HL happened in 2011. That event,
> and its consequences, have remained stuck in my craw.

Likewise on all counts. I hate to waste the pile of unused business
cards and billing pads though, so when the fools get their way and kill
the list, I'll just be a non participant. The googletech works great,
and that's where I'll go. One thing that I am curious about though, is
where are all the tips and tool entries for the Journal going to come
from without pianotech? I certainly think it's reasonable and justified
to refuse permission for PTG to use anything in any manner that appears
on the googletech.
Ron N