[pianotech] Protest the loss of PianoTech by responding

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:48:37 MST 2013

I agree completely with everything that has been said about not shutting
down this list. I joined back with it was still being hosted by BYU, I
believe it was, and have been on it ever since. I've seen many pass and
others drop out for various reasons. I have pretty much totally retired now
and even let my membership lapse this year because it is an expense I can
no longer afford. This is my last means of keeping in contact with a group
of techs I've known and learned from, either personally or online, for many
years and it will be sorely missed. I occasionally post to that other thing
but usually out of necessity only. I get irritated almost every time I do.
I too will be joining the Google group if this list does indeed go away.

Avery Todd
Houston, TX